Serendipity Media LLC is currently seeking a full-time Media Sales Consultant for the West Michigan Woman brand of products. West Michigan Woman magazine, digital and events, has had consistent, measurable growth year after year—and we’re looking for the next team member to join in our success.
The Media Consultant has primary responsibility for selling West Michigan Woman print and digital advertising, as well as event sponsorships. This is a great opportunity for anyone with an interest in actively participating in our local community on behalf of an admired women’s brand, while at the same time achieving professional success with a supportive team of high-achieving women behind you.
- At least two years of sales or equivalent industry experience with a desire to learn
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and goal oriented
- Demonstrated success at achieving set goals
- Willingness to build community connections and introduce the brand to new audiences
- Ability to anticipate clients’ needs, provide creative solutions and convert sales
- High level of professionalism and ability to work well with others across levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Positive, energetic attitude
- An aptitude for numbers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Travel is required within the region to meet face-to-face with prospective clients and attend events
At Serendipity Media, we believe it’s the people that create a foundation for success. Therefore, it is our goal to find highly-skilled individuals who value a creative, fun, challenging and collaborative work environment.
Interested candidates should submit cover letters and resumes to Kary Moening, Sales Director, at email@example.com.
Serendipity Media LLC is a full-service media company and content marketing firm. We launched our first publication, Groups Today magazine, in August 2002. We now produce six regional and national magazines and three custom publications. In addition, as a content marketing firm we provide creative and marketing services to clients ranging from national associations to small businesses. Our services include content strategy, creation and promotion, as well as website development and events.
Serendipity Media offers a creative work environment with competitive benefits including unlimited paid time off, health insurance, 401(k), profit sharing and more.
Ask anyone at Serendipity about our culture and you'll hear things like:
"We hold ourselves personally accountable."
"Empathy over sympathy."
"Stop judging and start helping."
"Get ready to grow beyond where you are."
If that sounds like people you'd like to work with, join us!