Serendipity Media LLC is a full-service publishing and marketing agency. We launched our first publication, Groups Today magazine, in August 2002. Serendipity Media now produces five regional and national magazines.
In addition, as a marketing firm, we provide creative and marketing services to clients ranging from national associations to small businesses. Our services include brand development; content strategy, creation and promotion; website development and management; and events.
Serendipity Media LLC is currently seeking a part-time or full-time Marketing Coordinator. The marketing coordinator serves in a support role to the marketing manager executing client work. The marketing coordinator will be required to write, design and execute marketing initiatives for products and clients via email, web and social media. They will help track analytics, results and effectiveness of all marketing initiatives. The marketing coordinator must exhibit exemplary writing, communication and organizational skills. They must also be a self-starter and quick learner who demonstrates intuition and can adapt to change.
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
Serendipity Media LLC
Attn: Kasie Smith
535 Cascade West Parkway SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
• Assist with strategic marketing planning and execution based on client and project goals
• Write effective copy for both email marketing and social media
• Strategically organize and schedule work related to all client and project goals
• Track analytics and results to determine effectiveness of marketing initiatives
• Communicate effectively with all colleagues and clients related to the scope of work assigned
Candidate must possess:
• 2 - 5 years of experience working in marketing or related field
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated understanding of technical and digital aspects of marketing, including email marketing platforms, social media channels, CRM systems, website platforms, and video shooting/editing preferred
• Intuitive problem-solving skills
• High level of professionalism and ability to work well with others
• Self-motivated work ethic with an eye for detail
• Interest in working in a team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong copy writing and editing skills
• Highly organized with skills to adapt and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Positive, energetic attitude
At Serendipity Media, we believe it’s the people that create a foundation for success. Therefore, it is our goal to find highly skilled individuals who value a creative, fun, challenging and collaborative work environment.
• Unlimited Personal Time Off
• Competitive Compensation
Salary: $35,000 - $50,000 Annually, Commensurate with experience
At Serendipity Media, differences are welcomed, valued, celebrated and heard. We see equity, diversity and inclusion as connected to our mission and critical to our work. We are committed to continually learning and fostering an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.
All resumes should include a cover letter and be emailed to email@example.com.