Serendipity Media is seeking an Audience Development & Social Media Coordinator.
Serendipity Media is seeking an Audience Development & Social Media Coordinator to increase the audience for our print and digital publications. This individual is accountable for creating effective marketing programs that focus on subscriber retention and growth, as well as social media follower growth and engagement. In addition, this person will track and analyze data to support the creation of engaging content.
The Coordinator is part data scientist and part marketing guru. We want a curious, creative, critical thinker who can translate insights into creative initiatives that build on our momentum in audience growth to reach ambitious circulation targets.
Circulation & Distribution:
- Lead the execution of circulation strategies to reach goals
- Execute direct mail and email campaigns
- Provide exceptional customer service to current and new subscribers
- Maintain best practices for data management
- Manage relationships with suppliers
- Drive audience growth via effective and consistent marketing strategies such as engagement via email, content marketing, SEO/SEM, social media, retargeting and digital solutions
- Deliver high-quality, consistent branding and communication across all touch points in the subscription process
- Leverage automation to increase subscriber loyalty
- Partner with website teams to create new features and functionality that result in higher subscriber conversions
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing, editorial and production team to evolve audience acquisition and retention strategies
- Write, edit and schedule social media for various products and clients that increases engagement
- Execute paid marketing campaigns to grow followers, engagement and subscribers
- Respond to and interact with our followers
- Monitor and analyze audience data to understand subscriber behavior and help formulate new audience-development strategies
- Track real-time and overall web traffic patterns to understand traffic drivers and audience spikes, using various analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Use analytic tools to measure content effectiveness and identify trends for the editorial team (Google Analytics, YouTube Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Data driven and analytics-obsessed: You have a history of seeing the big picture but letting data guide your decisions
- Intuitive: Your active mind likes to think about new ideas and solving problems in a new way
- Collaborative: You’re a team player with strong project management skills, working with an eagle eye for detail and a contagious energy
- Results oriented: Results matter a lot to you and you take the initiative to see projects successfully through to the end
- Multi-tasking: You enjoy managing many activities all at once
- Self-starter: Give you a little direction and a lot of leash and you’ll do whatever it takes to succeed
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel); CRM or other databases; social media platforms; social media scheduling platforms, such as Buffer and Hootsuite; Facebook Business Manager; Facebook Insights; Google Analytics; and email service providers (such as Mail Chimp)
- BA/BS Degree
- Marketing experience preferred
- College students with grad date no later than May/2019 will be considered
Job type: Full-time position
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.