The Marketing Manager serves as the go-between that connects client needs to internal resources.
They plan the work so others can work the plan. The Marketing Manager handles several client accounts and works with a team of marketing experts. They are equally externally and internally oriented. They work intimately with all team members who are assigned to assist a client and have direct communication with clients.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for customer satisfaction, as well as ensuring results. Their prime mission is to retain and satisfy our customers and support the internal team. The successful Marketing Manager has team members and clients who are growing and successful, marketing plans that drive desired results, and tasks completed on schedule.
This position has the benefit of being a key contributor in a small marketing organization where you’ll see the results of your efforts every day.
- Leads strategic marketing planning based on client and project goals.
- Participates in securing new clients and preparing new client proposals.
- Assigns internal resources effectively to maximize results.
- Point person for client communications including client meetings, issues management and progress reporting.
- Provides clear direction to team members so they can successfully execute.
- Monitors project status to ensure they are completed per the plan and with desired results.
- Ensures workflow is efficient and the right stuff is getting done, by the right people, right on time.
- Responsible for improving communication between departments or groups when working on projects together.
- Conducts quality reviews of all deliverables before sharing with clients.
- Reviews and implements new systems to improve workflow.
- Responds to client issues and concerns.
- Attends client events.
- 7+ years of experience working in marketing or related field.
- Experience in an agency setting preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of technical aspects of marketing including email marketing platforms, social media channels and publishing programs, CRM systems, website platforms, video shooting and editing.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- An affinity for systems.
- Ability to be creative and analytical.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to manage several projects at once.
- High level of professionalism and ability to work well with others.
- Positive, energetic attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant marketing experience.
At Serendipity Media, we believe it’s the people that create a foundation for success. Therefore, it is our goal to find highly-skilled individuals who value a creative, challenging and collaborative work environment.
Interested candidates should submit cover letters with salary requirements and resumes to email@example.com.
Serendipity Media LLC is a full-service media company and marketing firm. We launched our first publication, Groups Today magazine, in August 2002. Serendipity Media now produces five regional and national magazines.
In addition, as a marketing firm, we provide creative and marketing services to clients ranging from national associations to small businesses. Our services include brand development, content strategy, creation and promotion, as well as website development and management, and events.
Ask anyone at Serendipity about our culture and you'll hear things like:
"We hold ourselves personally accountable."
"Empathy over sympathy."
"Stop judging and start helping."
"Get ready to grow beyond where you are."
If that sounds like people you'd like to work with, join us!