Serendipity Media LLC is a media company specializing in magazine publishing and marketing services. Our current products and services include a variety of print and digital magazines, eNewsletter correspondence, and Web site development. We are a company that prides itself on representing a wide range of values from being accountable and respectful to being service-orientated and team-minded. We believe that having fun, treating our employees like family, and working with a positive “can-do” attitude, makes us a great place to work. Serendipity Media LLC offers a creative work environment with competitive compensation and benefits that include health insurance, vacation and sick time, 401k, and flexible benefits.
Serendipity Media LLC is currently seeking a full time Media Consultant for the West Michigan Woman brand. Job requirements and description are presented below. Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Serendipity Media LLC
Attn: Kasie Smith
535 Cascade West Parkway SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
• Manage customer relationships with prospective and current advertisers in a regional territory of Western Michigan.
• Ability to manage database through attention to detail.
• Write up proposals and convert contracts.
• Manage around 200 phone calls weekly.
• Attend meetings with the Sales Director and Sales & Marketing Team to approach Sales from a team perspective.
• Achieve all company assigned revenue goals/expectations.
• Travel required in a small region to meet face-to-face with prospective clients.
Candidate must possess:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Two-year sales or industry experience
• Ability to process industry information and effectively communicate it to potential prospects, team members, and industry professionals
• Number aptitude to calculate rates, discounts, and percentages
• High level of professionalism and ability to work well with others
• Self-motivated work ethic with an eye for detail
• Interest in working in a team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized with skills to adapt and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven office
• Positive, energetic attitude
Salary Range: $35,000 - $50,000